Latest News & Updates
- USDOT Offers Free Connected Vehicle Architecture Workshop at ITS America 2016 in San Jose, CA
- ITS JPO releases the Connected Vehicle Reference Implementation Architecture (CVRIA) Version 2.2 and the Connected Vehicle Architecture (SET-IT) software Version 2.2
- ITS JPO releases U.S. National ITS Architecture Version 7.1 and Turbo Architecture Version 7.1.
- The CVRIA training course is now available on the CVRIA website
- CVRIA Webinar Series now completed; archive versions of all webinars are available
- Connected Vehicle Reference Implementation Architecture (CVRIA) website
National ITS Architecture
National ITS Architecture provides a definitive and consistent framework to guide the planning and deployment of ITS. The program facilitates the ability of jurisdictions to operate collaboratively and to harness the benefits of a regional approach to transportation challenges.
The vision for the National ITS Architecture program is to continue the evolution of the architecture to incorporate technological developments and evolving user needs with a particular focus on connected vehicle requirements. The program will also provide deployment support for public agencies to assist with development, maintenance, and improvement of their regional ITS architectures along with compliance with applicable FHWA regulations.
Program Manager, ITS Architecture and Standards
ITS Joint Program Office