The U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) held three webinars in July 2008 showcasing the eight ICM Pioneer Sites and their results to date with the Integrated Corridor Management (ICM) initiative. These webinars covered:
- What is ICM?
- The goal of ICM, the primary performance measures, and the expected benefits .
- The path to implement ICM and achieve the goals; and where each ICM Pioneer Site is on this path.
- A discussion of the operational, institutional, and technical aspects of the ICM system for each pioneer site. This will include an overview of the ICM concept of operations and system requirements specifications for each Pioneer Site
- Lessons learned from the Pioneer Sites.
Recordings, podcasts, transcripts, and PowerPoint presentations are available below from each webinar. The Adobe Media Player is required to view the recordings (.flv files). The recording files contain both the audio and visual components of each webinar. Each individual presentation was also recorded as an MP3 file, allowing you to listen to the audio on any player that plays MP3 files. The transcripts were created in real time and may contain some errors. They are meant to serve as a companion to the recordings and the presentations.
- ICM Overview Presentation (PPT 4.1MB)
|Recordings||MP3 Files||Transcripts||PowerPoint Presentations|
|Webinar 1: Minneapolis , MN; Houston, TX; San Diego, CA||
|Webinar 2: Montgomery County , MD; Oakland, CA||
|Webinar 3:Dallas, TX; San Antonio, TX; Seattle, WA||