The National Transportation Library (NTL) maintains and facilitates access to statistical and other information needed for transportation decision-making at the Federal, State, and local levels.
- This page provides access to a tailored search page for searching the NTL for ITS-related content.
- This page lists presentations delivered by ITS JPO staff on ITS research and other ITS program activities.
- This page details guidelines and requirements for submitting reports to the ITS JPO.
- One page overviews of research programs currently underway at the ITS Joint Program Office
- The USDOT's new plan for ITS research and priorities for the second half of the decade.
- This page provides links to the most recent ITS Joint Program Office research reports.
- View ITS-related videos on this page.