- Professional Capacity Building - The ITS Professional Capacity Building (PCB) Program provides comprehensive, accessible, and flexible ITS learning for the transportation industry.
- Web-based Training - View a list of web-based, distance training. These courses are available anytime, day or night.
- Blended Learning - A "blended" course offers the flexibility of web-based instruction but the structure of periodic interaction with an instructor and other students, usually through discussion board, social media, and other online tools.
- Classroom Learning - Classroom remains a popular training format and allows for direct interaction with instructors and fellow students.
- Tailored/Event-Specific Training - The ITS PCB Program can coordinate the delivery of specialized training at conference and workshop. Contact Mac Lister, Program Manager, Knowledge and Technology Transfer, at (708) 283-3532 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- T3 Webinars - Talking Technology and Transportation (T3) webinars are 90-minute interactive web conferences on highway, transit, and multi-modal applications, ITS lifecycle issues, and other topics.
- T3 Webinar Archives - T3 archives contain recordings of past webinars and offer a robust, on-demand learning resource. Archived webinars are composed of audio recordings synchronized with PowerPoint™ presentations.
- ITS Standards Training Modules - An 18-module series aimed at practitioners in state and local highway agencies and transit agencies who seek the skills needed to procure, implement, and operate ITS standards-based devices and equipment.
- ITS PCB Strategic Plan - Intelligent Transportation Systems Professional Capacity Building (ITS PCB), Setting Strategic Direction: 2010-14, describes how the ITS PCB Program is shifting its strategic approach to better meet customer needs in a changing ITS environment. The document sets forth the vision, mission, values, goals and objectives to build an ITS profession that leads the world in the innovative use of ITS technologies.